Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Intuition

Nothing more disheartening in a relationship than when you feel like your partner is ashamed of you.....

I've said before that I tend to think too much...too deeply...but sometimes things just stick with me...no matter how much I tell myself that it's irrelevant or untrue, there it is...in my head over and over bothering me.

Joyce Meyer says stop thinking about it and stop talking about it...and I try, oh how I try...yet hours later my mind and heart are doing flip flops over it...because I get the distinct impression...not feeling, but impression that his silence was screaming shame.

Although he says it's not true...there's this hint that he is someone else when I'm not around as if he has to behave a certain way when I'm there, but others know him as a completely different person...It's an uncomfortable and scary idea, and it doesn't feel safe...It feels like any minute the world will come tumbling down and my world as I know it will change....again.
....Voices of doom began speaking into our relationship....



I think the feelings come from an deep instinct but also from the fact that when I look in the mirror...I'm ok with what i see yet I can't imagine being seen as attractive...Eerily, I somehow feel as though he feels stuck with me...with us.
 
Pink's song 'Just Give Me A Reason' is right on target in expressing a woman's doubts~

Pink really hits home with this one. She is in turmoil in an internal dialogue, and he plays clueless....saying that everything is fine...it's just her 'head is running wild again'. But why I ask...Why do we get these distinct and very real impressions if there isn't something to it? Is he just pacifying her fears to make her feel safe because he doesn't want to deal with it? I wonder....

Because there are some things you just can't hide...and...women are known for having Intuition for a reason...The poetry bug bit me on this one, and I have to share...

Growing apart...
Feeling the distance
Don't know why...
Can't make you listen
Something is stirring...
deep in my soul
Clouds full of sadness...
I want to go home
And hide in the darkness..
.Just give it away
This pain in my heart...
This life of disdain
The death of my light...
All that is hope
The end of my mind...
The end of my soul

Growing apart...
Watching us fall
The distance is vast...
I can't hear your call
Something is stirring...
Something so deep
Clouds full of sadness...
I need you to see
I hide in the darkness...
And wish for the best
This pain in my heart...
It leads me to death
The death of my light...
All that is hope
The end of my mind...
The end of my soul
Geri Marquez~09©


All I know is...you gotta hang in there ladies...If you know he loves you, you'll have to be patient with his aloofness...After all, Intuition is a God given gift.....use it to draw him back in...if you really love him, you'll forgive him for the shortcomings, and move forward together...

No comments:

Post a Comment